CLOSE X
Menu
  • We Treat You Like a Person

    We provide a wide range of hearing loss treatment options as well as hearing aid and audiological services to improve your overall hearing health.

    Our Services

  • Meet Our Wonderful Staff

    Our staff of audiologists will fit you with hearing aids and provide you with the best hearing loss treatment.

    Our Staff

  • Custom Hearing Aids

    We offer a wide range of hearing aids from many different manufacturers as well as large selection of hearing aid styles to better suit your hearing loss needs.

    Our Hearing Aids

  • More Testimonials

    As a person who has had hearing problems for several years, I felt it was most important that I find an audiologist who was very professional and keeps up with new technology in hearing products. If you want the best, see Echo Hearing and Audiology.

    More Testimonials

  • Communication is Key

    Contact us today to set up an appointment with an audiologist to discuss your hearing health, hearing aids and the best way to treat your hearing loss.

    Contact Us

We specialize in the combination of technical expertise and personable patient care

We Treat You Like a Person Instead of a Number

cta1
Helping You Get Started

Hearing is one of those things you don’t think much about, until you start losing it. Then, you want to find out everything you can, such as, why am I losing it, what professional do I need to see, or will it come back, and if not, will I need a hearing aid?

cta2
The Hearing Care You Need

In general, about 85% of hearing losses are what is commonly called “nerve” loss. Medicine or surgery rarely helps “nerve” loss, so seeing an audiologist first is appropriate. But if we find you’re one of the other 15%, we’ll make sure you are referred for the proper medical care.

cta3
The Best Solution For You

If you do need hearing aids, we’ll talk about the various options, and there are a lot. You’ll find our educational approach different than many offices you may have heard of. We make recommendations based on your needs and desires. We care about you, not some franchises sales quota.

You have questions, we have answers

Our clinics provide you with the answers you need, so you’ll know what to do next. The FIRST step is to schedule an appointment with our audiologist. Also, use this site – there are a lot of helpful articles to read. Then when you come in, we can answer your questions.

Have 5 Minutes? Complete our online hearing test

Take our online hearing test. It was built to help you decide if you can benefit from our services and if hearing aids may the right choice for you.

homepage-img1
Ask the Experts

Discover if you may be showing the signs of hearing loss.

Contact Us

Echo Hearing and Audiology has three locations
around the Cleveland area for your convenience

map1
Westlake Location

1991 Crocker Rd, #600
Westlake, OH 44145
(Across from Crocker Park)
Get Directions

 216.765.3377

map2
Independence Location

4600 Rockside Rd #201
Independence, OH 44131
Get Directions

 216.765.3377

map3
Beachwood Location

3659 Green Rd. #106
Beachwood, OH 44122
Get Directions

 216.765.3377

You check your teeth and eyes, you should check your hearing regularly too

Echo Hearing and Audiology specializes in the fitting of sophisticated hearing aids and related devices to suit all types of hearing loss, budgets, and life styles.

Assessments regarding the type of amplification that would be best suited to our patients are completed following a comprehensive hearing evaluation by a qualified audiologist.

We also provide hearing loss prevention services by fitting of custom hearing protective devices, consultation on the effects of noise on hearing, and consumer education.

  • logo-angies_list
  • logo-bbb

Questions? Comments? Just like to set up an appointment?

Call us at or click below and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Contact Us

Return to top of page

Copyright © 2016 · Sample Child Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in